Kinesitherapy program for 10 days
"Good Dexterity" is an effective program of treatment and functional recovery of the spine and joints. A kinesitherapy program is a set of physical exercises and activities based on knowledge in the fields of medicine and human physiology. In addition to the treatment by means of active and passive movements, the program includes a proper breathing system, a balanced diet and hydrotherapeutic procedures.
- treatment of acute and chronic back pain without painkillers;
- treatment of herniated disks due to osteochondritis without surgery;
- functional recovery of large joints (arthritis of the shoulder, hip, knee, ankle, elbow joints);
- rehabilitation after replacement arthroplasty of large joints and after spine surgeries;
- rehabilitation after spinal compression fractures.
- mobilization of joints;
- strengthening the spine;
- improvement of the cardiovascular system;
- improving cerebral blood circulation;
- increase in endurance.
The program includes:
- professional medical advice and round-the-clock observation (general practitioner, rehabilitation medicine doctor);
- Лабораторная laboratory diagnostics (clinical, biochemical, oncoscreening);
- comprehensive whole-body ultrasonic investigation;
- ECG, thermal imaging.;
- therapeutic and revitalizing manipulations: osteopathic correction, physiotherapy as directed, cartilage-recovering package of medications, homeopathy, and herbal remedies;
- manual massage and hardware massage techniques, underwater hydromassage;
- Charcot shower;
- active mechanotherapy (special exercises on training machines);
- breathing exercises by Strelnikova method, yoga;
- thermal procedures (Alpha capsule, sauna, hammam, IR-sauna, cedar barrel);
- diet that strengthens the musculoskeletal system;
- therapeutic swimming;
- comfortable room + three meals.